This Object cannot be erased with an eraser.
Choose and Change the Sise
- Custom Business Card(3.5inch × 2inch)
- Custom Postcard(4inch × 6inch)
- 1inch Round Custom Pin Button
- 1.25inch Round Custom Pin Button
- 1.5inch Round Custom Pin Button
- 1.75inch Round Custom Pin Button
- 2.25inch Round Custom Pin Button
- 3inch Round Custom Pin Button
- 1.5inch Square Custom Pin Button
- 2.75x1.75inch Oval Custom Pin Button
Widthmm Heightmm Radiusmm [Bleed will add automaticaly(3mm=0.125inch).] GO
Radius must be input less than 147mm and positive integer.
Width/Height must be input less than 147mm and positive integer.
Radius must be input less than 2108px and positive integer.
Width/Height must be input less than 2108px and positive integer.
Continue from the Last iime?No
- Hand tools
- This is the tool for moving. Other tools such as the pen tool can be deactivated.
- Background color
- Areas of the canvas that have no pictures or images on them and are not painted will be transparent. You can set the background color to create the image you want.
- You can upload images on your device, or take pictures and upload them. There is no limit to the number of images you can upload, but be aware that if you upload too many, the operation may become heavy and difficult to use.
- Save the canvas. Your canvas data will be saved, and your editing history will be deleted by downloading it on the download page. If you are logged in, you can call up, re-edit, and download the canvas at any time from My Page.
- Text tools
- You can enter text. The text can be set to font, color, size, shadow, and bold, and can be selected and re-edited later.
- Pen tools
- Draw a line on the canvas. You can set the thickness, color, and shadow, and you can move the stroke as an object later.
- Stamp tools
- These are the stamps that are available at SodaPrint. Please request any stamps you want!>>CONTACT
- Eraser tools
- You can erase a part of an image. The objects that can be erased are the uploaded image and the stamp. Other objects cannot be erased with the eraser.
- You can go back one operation.
- You can advance one operation.
- Scaling tools
- Zoom in and out on the selected object.
- Rotary Tools
- Rotate the selected object.
- Move to front
- Move the overlapping object to the front (in front).
- Move to the back
- Move the overlapping object to the back (behind).
- Delete the selected object.
- Delete All
- Delete all objects.
- Canvas size
- Change the canvas size.
- Edit the previous canvas from the last time.
- History count
- Now canvas size
- Auto save(resume)
This page is already opened.
Please use that one to prevent crashes saved data.